Senator Adetokunbo Abiru, the Nigerian Senate Chairman of the Committee on Industries, Senator has flagged off the N300 Million constituency revolving loan at a six percent annual interest rate for Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) today.
The loan is eligible to participants of one-day MSME Clinic/Workshop organised in November 2021 in collaboration with the Fate Foundation and Standard Chartered Foundation.
Over 1,000 MSMEs from 98 wards in the 16 LGAs/LCDAs of the Lagos East Senatorial District attended the event.
How To Apply:
You can walk-in to any LSETF liaison offices within the 16 LGA/LCDAs in Lagos East with the following requirements:
- Recent tax clearance
- Duly registered business with CAC (For loans above N500,000)
- NIN (National Identification Number)
- Registered with LASRRA
- A mobile phone with an internet subscription (Optional)
- Bank account details
- ATM card with at least a one-year expiry date
- A certificate of attendance from a business workshop or training from any recognised institution or body.
You can also: